The SPASE Tutorials provide a step-by-step introduction to creating SPASE resource descriptions.
The available tutorials are includes:
- What is a ResourceDiscover what a Resource is in the world of SPASE.
- Discover what a Resource is in the world of SPASE.
- Creating a Resource IDLearn how to create a resource identifier.
- How to create a resource identifier (ID) for a new resource description.
- You as a ResourceLearn how to create your first resource description by describing yourself.
- Create your first resource description by describing yourself.
- Finding a ResourceLearn how to find existing resource descriptions.
- Find existing resource descriptions so you don't have to do everything from scratch.
- Describing Data ResourcesLearn how to describe a data resource.
- Learn how to describe a data resource.
- Giving CreditLearn how to give proper credit.
- Acknowledging the work of others is an important part of science. Learn how to give proper credit.
- Validating a DescriptionLearn how to use tools to validate a resource description.
- Learn how to use tools to validate a resource description.